Both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft are stepping up their partner co-selling programs. This is fantastic news for all of AWS and Microsoft's partners!
But if you’ve tried going it alone, there are some challenges that make it tough to scale. Managing referrals with AWS ACE and Microsoft Partner Center is a manual process. It's not uncommon for partners to run into problems like manually syncing data with Salesforce or having limited visibility into existing co-selling opportunities and progress.
All of that is simplified and automated with WorkSpan. And it gets even better if you’re using Salesforce as your CRM.
See how a world class, Partner Center and AWS ACE integrated co-sell platform helps:
- Automate and Simplify your Referral Sharing: You can submit your opportunities to AWS ACE and Microsoft Partner Center without manual data entry and quickly accept inbound referrals auto-creating CRM opportunities.
- Synchronize Across Salesforce and AWS/Microsoft: With bi-directional integration, your data is always synced from your CRM to ACE and Partner Center eliminating any manual efforts.
- Provide Real-Time Dynamic Analytics: With sales performance metrics available in real-time, you empower your team to quickly identify and take action on deals that need attention and be “QBR-ready” at all times.
- Turnkey Solution for Fast Time-to-Value: WorkSpan’s top class technology comes prepackaged with templates, workflows, and integrations from your CRM to AWS ACE and Microsoft Partner Center to enable your team to get value from Day 1.
- Hassle-Free Salesforce Application: WorkSpan Salesforce application lets you co-sell with AWS or Microsoft sales teams from the comfort of your own Salesforce CRM!